Accelerated BSN Admissions Overview
The Averett University Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) program in Norfolk, Virginia, offers an all-access, accelerated path to a rewarding career in nursing. To qualify for admission into our 16-month program, you must first meet our admissions criteria, which include a minimum number of prior college credits, successful completion of prerequisite coursework, and a proficient score on the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) V exam.
The Averett ABSN program offers three start dates per year, so you can begin your studies sooner.
At Averett ABSN, we aim to help you access the nursing career you’ve always wanted. That starts with your initial inquiry into our program. When you contact us, you’ll be assigned a dedicated admissions counselor who will answer any questions you might have, support you and check in with you regularly throughout the admissions process.
He or she is part of our team of admissions counselors who work solely with prospective accelerated nursing students and is here to assist you with:
- Evaluating your educational background.
- Determining whether you’re a good fit for our program.
- Identifying any prerequisites you’ll need to take prior to enrollment.
- Assessing your academic and professional goals.
- Creating an academic plan that aligns with your target start date.
- Staying on track to submit the most competitive accelerated nursing school application possible.
Contact us to learn more about our accelerated BSN admissions process.